Magnafuel pump with Evac System

General Discussion about a little of everything

Moderators: WILD BILL, livewire, 2kidsracin, Pool Man, chili man

Magnafuel pump with Evac System

Postby L5 RACING » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Has anyone tried out the new Magnafuel pump with a evac system. I just recently got my motor back and installing my fuel pump and its way to close to the oil breather. I tried to get 90 degree fitting with o rings but nothing works. I have a couple of friends making brackets and moving there fuel pump else where. Anyone else ran into this problem. Oh yea I already called Magnafuel and they don't have a solution. I guess i should have stayed with my Mikuni fuel pump instead of chasing this contingency money. Anyboy want to buy 2 Magnafuel pumps. smiley-lol
Let's go fast and be safe at it. Thanks to Ken Dabney, TintMaster, Mike George, Wayne Thornton and Thornton Motorsports for all there help guiding me into this new sport.
L5 RACING

Re: Magnafuel pump with Evac System

Postby wright realty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 pm

660 pro has a new evac that has a lot of clearance.
wright realty

Re: Magnafuel pump with Evac System

Postby L5 RACING » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks Wright realty I see it now. I just wish I didn't spend all this money and polishing on this other Evac System. But it looks like it'll work just tight. I did purchase a 90 degree fitting for the vacuum side of the fuel pump.
Let's go fast and be safe at it. Thanks to Ken Dabney, TintMaster, Mike George, Wayne Thornton and Thornton Motorsports for all there help guiding me into this new sport.
L5 RACING

Return to Discussion Board