Junior Dragster Nationals- Labor Day weekend

General Discussion about a little of everything

Moderators: WILD BILL, livewire, 2kidsracin, Pool Man, chili man

Junior Dragster Nationals- Labor Day weekend

Postby Edd Harney » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:33 am

This promises to be a great race. And you can hit the US Nationals on Monday!

https://scontent.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5C01CE31
Edd Harney

Re: Junior Dragster Nationals- Labor Day weekend

Postby Mark » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Looks like a good race and some good payouts. Hope they have a good turnout.
A misplaced parrothead who spent all his money on Drag Racing ,rum, and good cigars......
The rest I just wasted.
1967 Firebird ram air 400, 4 speed. A 42000 mile survivor.
Mark

Postby Kern Family Racing » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:11 am

We went to this event and had a blast!! We met a lot of really great families and learned a lot about how we can improve our program by watching others and asking questions. There wasn’t a single family that wasn’t willing to lend a hand or even parts to others. There is nothing like the sound of 60 juniors firing up at the same time in the morning! They were hoping for more cars, but not sure if the US atuinals pulled some families away or the JEGS electric juniors scared them off. We put one of the JEGS electrics out one round so they can be beat. On another note, they still had a great payout as well in case you were wondering with the lower car count. It was so nice to see the younger kids playing together after the race and the older kids and adults mingling in the evening. They had a free pizza party Saturday night for everyone which was great after a long day of racing. We are looking forward to next year and a big thank you to the Dillman family for organizing/promoting this event!!
Scott and Jack
Kern Family Racing

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Kern Family Racing wrote:We went to this event and had a blast!! We met a lot of really great families and learned a lot about how we can improve our program by watching others and asking questions. There wasn’t a single family that wasn’t willing to lend a hand or even parts to others.

In all the years,and all the classes I've been racing, I have found there is no better people that you will find, or are willing to help each other more then Jr. racing families. Sounds like it was a great time.
A misplaced parrothead who spent all his money on Drag Racing ,rum, and good cigars......
The rest I just wasted.
1967 Firebird ram air 400, 4 speed. A 42000 mile survivor.
Mark

Postby gd31 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Thanks for coming Scott. Glad you guys had a good time, that's what it is all about. We will continue to fine tune it and make it better for next year.
Greg Dillman
Junior Nationals @ Muncie Dragway, Indiana
September 1-2, 2018
gd31

Postby Kern Family Racing » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:34 pm

I also wanted to thank Muncie Dragway for hosting the event for us. I am looking forward to next year!
Scott and Jack
Kern Family Racing

Return to Discussion Board