Thank you from Blossom Racing

Specials from vendors to registered board members. Please let them know you are a member of the board when you are placing the order!

Moderators: Pool Man, chili man, choochoo, HP Racing

Thank you from Blossom Racing

Postby blossomracing » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Wow what an unbelievable year, We have received more engines this year than ever before. And we want to tell each and everyone of you thank you, Thank you for making Blossom Racing what it is today, We could not do any of this without you. This means late nights and weekends in the shop, We will get them done and back to you on time. Happy New Year from Blossom Racing.
blossomracing

Re: Thank you from Blossom Racing

Postby jr drag dad » Tue May 09, 2017 8:56 pm

No, THANK YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,, Craig, You probably don't remember me but about 15 years ago My daughters engine had a terrible stumble at the hit. It would come out of the water screaming but when she left the line it would stumble. I met you and talked to you about this problem at the western conference finals in Denver and you went W A Y out of your way to try and help me. You gave me parts to try,,,, Carb,Flywheel,header,coil, another super blossom clutch, etc,,,,,,,, You came down to the starting line to watch her run,, She came screaming out of the water box NO PROBLEM,,,,,, You put your hands up like as if to say "what's wrong with that" ??? When she left the line and it stumbled you just shook your head,,, lol THANKS for all you do for the racers, Jay Schumer
jr drag dad

Return to Vendor Specials